Saturday, April 27, 2013

Truth about Beezid

Beezid is a penny auction site or as i like to call you a gambling site. There are 3 thing you should know about Beezid 1 you have to buy bids to join 2 you have to pay the bid price if you win and 3 you will most likely have to pay shipping as well.

I Joined Beezid March 27th 2013 purchasing the $27 30 bids bid pack. I used up all my bids and Won nothing.

Beezid gave me a one time only Guaranteed Win Bids for those who haven't one anything yet only good at the GW auction were you get all your bids back from your first bid pack if you lose you get them all back till you win something.

I Won a $40 Walmart Gift Card March 28th for 1 cent + $4.99 = $5 then add in the $27 I spent on the bids pack for a grand total of $32. I Received my $40 Walmart Gift card on April 8th 2013

I could have made a $58 or less profit but i tried for the $40 gift card instead of the $100 gift card.



No comments:

Post a Comment