Sunday, April 28, 2013

What is Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is an ad incentive program that rewards you with prizes for checking out ad's filling out survey's watching video's and buying thing from there site. They have games gift cards ect. I personally like that they offer PayPal gift cards which go directly into your PayPal account.

I joined Swagbucks March 11 2011 and made 14,563 Swagbucks and currently have 880 SB. So far I have made $95 through PayPal gift cards.

when I first joined I was able to get $5 PayPal with as little as 700 SB know all they offer is $25 PayPal gift cards for 2,500 SB I recently won a $5 one in the SwagStakes were you can gamble away your SB for prizes.

Earning Swagbucks can be free and easy they have Daily Polls and other fun free ways to make Swagbucks I have yet to spend a dime on this site and have made a few bucks in return.

Click Here to Join







No comments:

Post a Comment